The WASWUG Conference began in 2005 as an opportunity for district users to learn more about the Skyward product suite, share insights and network. In October 2015, WASWUG initiated its first fall conference in Spokane to better serve districts in eastern Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Montana. The WASWUG conferences provides excellent education and networking, reaching close to 2000 attendees a year between the Fall and Spring conferences.
WASWUG exists to provide the opportunity for WSIPC members to interact with colleagues and application experts to promote greater education and knowledge of the Skyward product suite to ensure a strong foundation that will support future growth.
is a non-profit cooperative that provides technology solutions, services, and support to K-12 public, private, and charter schools. Their offerings include a powerful line-up of student, business, human resources, and reporting applications, along with an array of premium technologies. Going beyond standard assistance, their experts provide exceptional service, support and training. WSIPC’s innovative structure is designed to help schools do more with every dollar and empower them with the tools to work smarter.
Breakout Session Training – The Key to WASWUG
- Participants can attend a variety of sessions to better utilize Skyward software.
- Sessions are taught by WSIPC staff, Skyward experts, and district power users.
- Guest presenters from OSPI, DOH, DRS, SAO and others on current trends & hot topics.
- Microsoft Office workshops are also available.
- We host between 80 and 100 different 60-minute breakout sessions.
Convince Your Boss
You know the value of attending WASWUG but need help in getting approval from your boss. Use this letter to make your case and secure the support to attend WASWUG Fall.